WHAT IS A LIFECYCLE CELEBRANT AND WHY WORK WITH ONE?
1. Education/training: I am a graduate of The Celebrant Foundation and Institute, having completed a rigorous, extensive course of study in the fundamentals of ceremony creation and performance, rites of passage and the art of ritual. I have earned three specialty certifications, Weddings, Funerals, and Ceremonies Across the Lifecycle. In short, I'm a ceremony specialist!
2. Beautifully written, customized ceremonies: I will weave the story you want to tell with ritual and symbolism to design a one of a kind ceremony that reflects your personality, values, and beliefs all while paying attention to lyricism, story arc, tone and pacing.
3. Polished pubic speaker/facilitator: I am comfortable speaking in front of gatherings of all sizes, and enjoy engaging guests in the unfolding story. In addition, my acting and improv background can come in handy when the unexpected happens!
4. Vow/eulogy writing assistance: I am happy to help craft wedding vows or write a tribute to your loved one.
5. Inclusive: My practice is LGBTQ+ friendly.
6. I'm legal! I am a registered nondenominational minister in order to legally marry folks. I will hold sacred space for you whether your ceremony is secular, spiritual, religious or somewhere in between.
Intimate ceremonies, like honoring a beloved animal companion,
can be very healing, whether at home or with friends.